Saturday, September 17, 2016

Zillionaire


Hi everyone! welcome back to my blog. On this post I would like to share my outfit of the day with you guys. I'm usually not really into bright colour, however today I'm wearing kinda-tiffany-green-coloured sweater. I'm not an expert in naming all those colours though (sorry). The sweater was a gift from my friends, I have worn it for a view times. Actually the size of the sweater is slightly too big for me, but that's fine because it will make the look a little bit edgy.
Today I'm wearing it with all white stuff, because it just matches with the colour and I think it doesn't have to be neutralized black stuff like most of people usually did (like I also did it most of the time).







H&M | Sweater
Uniqlo | Pants
Adidas | Sneakers
Adidas | Cap


So that's all for today, I hope you like this post. Please give your comments about my outfit, as well as a hype on my lookbook if you guys have an account. Thanks for visiting my blog. See you on the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment