Thursday, October 20, 2016

Art Point Senayan City


Hi guys welcome back to my blog. Actually this post is a continuation of my last post, which is the Interior Design Exhibition. So, after I was exploring the exhibition for an hour I decide to do a window shopping on the mall. But then, we found a small space at the corner of the mall and it was the Art Point. 
This Art Point is a space filled with a painting and murals with a view art craft. The space is covered with all white colour as you guys can see on the photos, so we can really focus on the art work. It also make us feel the space is a bit bigger.






After exploring the art space, me and my friends decide to leave the mall and crossing to Plaza Senayan just for another windows shopping moment and hanging out at some place. But before that, we have a lunch at Genki Sushi. Then continue our windows shopping as I mention before and then decide to hanging out at Garçon bistro and bar. I'd like to give a review about this place soon in the future, on the next visit. Since we just order some cake there.

Strawberry Short Cake

Chocolate Eclair

Nastar Cake

I think that's all for this post. I hope you guys enjoy it, please give a comment, and see you guys on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment