Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Colour of Indonesia Hotel Number Twelve Interior Exhibition

Hi guys! welcome back to my blog. Today I will share to you guys about my experience on an Interior Exhibition. This exhibition was present by The Colour of Indonesia on September 15th to 24th, 2016 on Senayan City. This exhibition is all about a Hotel called Hotel Number Twelve. They showed to the public about everything on that hotel such as the main lobby, the room, the lounge, guest restroom, and many more. Since I'm not yet an expert in interior design thing, I will share about my own thought not based on my knowledge but as an ordinary person.
Overall, for me personally this hotel was very elegant in many ways. Their give a different style in every single space, so we will experience a different atmosphere on each space/room. My personal favorite was the restroom, because the restroom was very comfy and deluxe since their using marble wall and floor, and using a white and gold color for the ladies room which is my favorite combo color, and a black for the gents room. Also their using a hexagon shape as a pattern on the wall which is also my favorite shape. 
For this moment, this is thing I can share to you guys. I hope in the future I'm able to give my thought based on my knowledge in another exhibition, so I can give an advance thought and share more useful knowledge for everyone.

























I don't take a lot of pictures there. There's actually a lot more gorgeous space on the exhibition. For the conclusion, the exhibition was great, it was a well prepared and well made exhibition. Shout out to The Colour of Indonesia. I'm looking forward for the next exhibition. I think that's all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Please give a comment and see you guys on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment